|Q:||My system clock seems to be slow or stopped working. Is it a problem with my motherboard?
Yes. But the fix is very easy. Go to any electronic store like Radio Shack and find CR2032 battery. Please follow the instructions carefully:
1) Power down the system if it is not already off.
2) Unplug the system from wall outlet.
3) Remove the system cover.
4) Disconnect the power connector from the motherboard.
5) Carefully remove the CMOS battery (CR2032) from the motherboard and discard it.
6) Install new CR2032 that you bought into the battery holder.
7) Reconnect the power connector.
8) Close the cover, and plug the system.
9) Power up and enter the BIOS settings as you need to re-set the time and date as well as any other configurations there may be lost during the process.
|Q:||I need an IR port for this board. Is this available directly through BCM?
|A:||No. We are a board manufacturer, not a distributor. We do not manufacture or recommend any IR ports, but we provide the IR pin out information in this FAQ.|
|Q:||Is there anyway of overclocking the video on this motherboard?
Can't find what you are looking for? Please click here.