|Q:||Where is the Serial Number and PWA Number on my motherboard?
|A:||The Serial Number is the long bar code sticker and the PWA Number is the short bar code sticker. They are located on the front edge of the board by the IDE connectors.|
|Q:||How do I tell which BIOS version I have?
|A:||When you first turn the computer and the screen displays the Energy Star Logo. On third line down from the top, towards the end of the line it will say either Ver: or Version: and then have BIOS version number.|
|Q:||How do I identify what model motherboard I have?
|A:||The model number is printed on the cover of the manual. If you lost the manual you can compare your board to the pictures of the motherboards on our website to try and identify your board.|
|Q:||My system clock seems to be slow or stopped working. Is it a problem with my motherboard?
Yes. But the fix is very easy. Go to any electronic store like Radio Shack and find CR2032 battery. Please follow the instructions carefully:
1) Power down the system if it is not already off.
2) Unplug the system from wall outlet.
3) Remove the system cover.
4) Disconnect the power connector from the motherboard.
5) Carefully remove the CMOS battery (CR2032) from the motherboard and discard it.
6) Install new CR2032 that you bought into the battery holder.
7) Reconnect the power connector.
8) Close the cover, and plug the system.
9) Power up and enter the BIOS settings as you need to re-set the time and date as well as any other configurations there may be lost during the process.
|Q:||I need an IR port for this board. Is this available directly through BCM?
|A:||No. We are a board manufacturer, not a distributor. We do not manufacture or recommend any IR ports, but we provide the IR pin out information in this FAQ.|
|Q:||I am trying to add an IrDA. What is the pin out for the IrDA connector?
IrDA Connector pin out is as follows:
2) FIRRX (mode select or fast IR receive)
3) IRIA (IR receive)
5) IROA (IR transmit)
|Q:||My computer doesn’t boot with the PPGA CELERON with a 370 to slot 1 converter card.
|A:||We have test Highway 370 to slot 1 converter card's with no problem, Contact your converter card manufacturer.|
|Q:||Is there anyway of overclocking the video on this motherboard?
Can't find what you are looking for? Please click here.