| BCM introduces the new Intel® Atom™ E3800 processor family SoC fanless embedded boards with extended temperature in QSeven (Q7), COM Express and 3.5 inch Single Board Computer Form Factors
BCM Advanced Research, a leading supplier of embedded computing solutions and as well an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, introduces its new Intel® Atom™ E3800 processor family based embedded boards – the EQM-BYT, ESM-BYT and ECM-BYT, in Q7, COM Express and 3.5 inch SBC form factors respectively. These boards are equipped with the fourth generation Intel® Atom™ E3800 processor family onboard, a system-on-chip (SoC) formerly codenamed “BayTrail.” The new Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family brings enhanced stereoscopic 3D capabilities, high-resolution graphics, data integrity, reliability, and system uptime to meet intelligent systems requirements. Based on the 22nm Silvermont microarchitecture, these processors are designed for intelligent systems and applications with low power consumption, high performance and fanless operation requirements for various intelligent systems including kiosk, vending machine, entry-level POS & ATMs, automotive, retail, medical, security, surveillance, and in-vehicle infotainment.
Intel® Atom™ E3800 Q7, COMe and 3.5 SBC Embedded Boards
- Dimension: 2.8” x 2.8” (70x70mm)
- Onboard DDR3L 1066/1333 up to 4GB
- Intel® I211AT Gigabit Ethernet
- 5 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0
- 3 PCIex1
- Dual Channel 24-bit LVDS + HDMI
- 2 SATA II (1 is Option If has SSD)
- 1 SSD (Option)
- Fanless Operation
- Standard Temp.: 0 ~ 60°C
- Extended Temp: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimension: 5” x 3.7” (125x 95mm)
- Two 204-pin SODIMM up to 8 GB DDR3L
- Support Dual-channel18/24-bit LVDS, DisplayPort,
DVI, VGA, eDP (Option)
- Intel® I211AT Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 SATA II
- 7 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0
- 8-bit GPIO
- +9 ~ +19V Wide Range Power Input
- Type 6 Pin-out
- Extended Temp: -40 ~ +85°C
- Dimension: 5.7” x 4” (146x101mm)
- One 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM Socket
- Supports Up to 8GB DDR3L 1066/1333 SDRAM
- Dual View, 2-CH LVDS, CRT, HDMI
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- HD Audio/Fanless Operation
- 1 USB 3.0, 5 USB 2.0
- 1 SATA II
- 4 COM, 8-bit GPIO
- 1 CF
- 1 Mini PCIe (mSATA Supported)
- Optional Built-in Touch Screen Interface
The Q7 and COM Express (COMe) modules require a carrier board for I/O access. For customers who already have their own carrier board, the Q7 and COMe modules make it easy for hardware upgrades thus available for quick time-to-market reducing the system migration down time. For customers who need a compatible carrier board or need new custom carrier board design services from BCM, please contact BCMSales@bcmcom.com for more information on how we can help.
For more information please visit:
ESM- BYT: http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_ESM-BYT.htm
Please visit our website at www.bcmcom.com or contact us at BCMSales@bcmcom.com for pricing and availability.
* All product specifications and product images are subject to change without notice.
|© BCM Advanced Research, 11 Chrysler, Irvine, California, USA.. All Rights Reserved.
BCM Advanced Research (BCM) is a leading developer and manufacturer of x86/ARM RISC embedded industrial motherboards and systems for ODMs and OEM that integrate computing technology into their products. We own a very strong R&D engineering team and operation department based in Southern California in order to provide prompt project develop support and instant problem solving assistance.
We can be reached by email BCMSales@bcmcom.com. To unsubscribe from this e-mail list, reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line or Click here to unsubscribe.