BCM is proud to announce our new MX965Q Mini ITX motherboard is now available and ready to ship.
The MX965Q brings the desktop processors and chipsets into a small form factor - Mini ITX motherboard. It is designed for those desktop applications where saving space and high performance are required. By integrating the LGA775 socket, the MX965Q supports Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, Core™ Duo, Pentium® and Celeron® D CPU with front side bus speeds up to 1066 MHz. The MX965Q incorporates the Intel® Q965 desktop Express Chipset which provides the following features:
- Highly efficient memory performance
- Faster system responsiveness
- Intel® GMA 3000 enhanced graphics for advanced embedded operating system
- Dual Display via VGA output and add-on graphic interface (DVI, HDMI, LVDS) through PCI Express x16 slot to expand the workplace for devices with two monitors
- Onboard TPM 1.2 (Trust Platform Module) security system enables strong user authentication and machine attestation for data protection
With the combinations of Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor and the Q965 Express chipset, BCM’s MX965Q forms an impressive platform for many of the interactive clients such as Kiosk, Point-of-Sale and ATM terminals, industrial control and automation, security surveillance and medical imaging applications.
- LGA 775 Socket supports Core™ 2 Duo / Core™ Duo/ Pentium® 4/ Celeron® D CPU with 533/800/1066 MHz FSB
- Intel® Q965 Express Chipset
- Two DIMMs up to 4 GB Dual Channel DDR2
533/667/800 MHz SDRAM System Memory
- Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator 3000
- One PCIe x16 Supports ADD2 HDMI/ DVI/ LVDS Card
- Realtek® ALC888 supports 8 CH HD Audio
- Realtek® RTL8111B Gigabit LAN
- 2 COM, 6 USB, 2 SATA
- TPM 1.2
- 6W AMP
- RoHS Compliant
- Mini ITX Form Factor (6.7” x 6.7”)
- RoHS Complian
For more information, please visit our website at www.bcmcom.com or contact us at BCMSales@bcmcom.com.