|15 inch Intel® Atom™ E3845 All-In-One Touch PC “The Building Block” system for OEMs serving the Retail & Self-Service industries
BCM introduces its latest OEM building block system, the POS15-3845E, a 15 inch Panel PC designed with Intel Atom E3845 platform. This sleek, elegant, and contemporary Panel PC is a fanless all-in-one computer with user friendly design, rich expansion capabilities, and long life-cycle components.
The unit is designed for OEMs serving the retail and self-service kiosk. It provides a stable starting block for OEMs to accelerate their unique industry specific products without incurring expensive tooling and long development cycles. This unit offers options for an MSR card reader, a secondary customer facing display in either LCD or VFD. It also comes equipped with RJ-11 cash drawer COM port.
The POS15-3845E truly provides target OEMs with a newer, smarter, sleekly integrated head-start system at a fraction of the costs of a ground-up development while also providing a quick time-to-market solution.
- Performance: Onboard Intel Atom E3845 quad-core processor with integrated graphics and supporting DDR3L-1066/1333 SO-DIMM up to 8 GB system memory
- Display: 15” 4:3 XGA, Resistive Touch Display, 1024x768 Screen Resolution
- Memory and Storage: 1 x 2GB SODIMM, 1 x 320G HDD included as standard
- External I/O (Rear): 1 x DC 24V Out, 1 x DC-in (locking), 1 x RJ11 Cash Drawer port, 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x Gigabit LAN, 3 x COM Port, 1 x VGA
- External I/O (Side): 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Power On/Off Switch
- Easy Access Services Window for RAM and HDD
- Optional Devices: MSR Card Reader interface (on the side), VFD, Secondary Display (on the top), Stand, Wi-Fi, Camera, Multi-touch
- Power: Support DC +24V Output
- OS: Not included
- OS Support: Win 8, Win 7, POS Ready, Linux
- IP-65 Compliant Front Panel & IP-41 Rear for spill protection
- Certification: CE, FCC Class B, VCCI
- Dimensions (without stand): 14.26” x 11.42” x 2” (362.1 X 290.08 X 51 mm)
- Includes 2GB DDR3 SODIMM Memory and 320GB HDD storage
Advanced Design and Mounting
Besides user friendly interfaces, the POS15-3845E is designed with several quick access services windows for RAM and HDD upgrades or maintenance. Mounting methods include a high quality stand or VESA wall mount (75mmx75mm). For your convenience, BCM provides an anti-wobbling desktop stand specially designed for the POS15-3845E.
Durability and Reliability
The POS15-3845R is a fanless design which is ideal for retail environments. Anti-scratch technology ensures the longevity of the touch panel. The front IP-65 and rear IP-41dust and splash resistant enclosure protects the system from liquid penetration damage.
Also Available in 10” Display
For OEMs seeking solution with budget and space constraints, BCM’s POS10-3845E is the ideal building block to create a specialized system targeted to small business retailers who require smaller POS systems due to limited counter space. For detailed specifications please visit http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_POS10-3845E.htm
The POS15-3845E is now available for private labeling. For more information please contact your BCM representative or distributor partner or email BCMSales@bcmcom.com.
* All product specifications and product images are subject to change without notice.
|© BCM Advanced Research, 11 Chrysler, Irvine, California, USA. All Rights Reserved.
BCM Advanced Research (BCM) is a leading developer and manufacturer of x86/ARM RISC embedded industrial motherboards and systems for ODMs and OEM that integrate computing technology into their products. We own a very strong R&D engineering team and operation department based in Southern California in order to provide prompt project develop support and instant problem solving assistance.
We can be reached by email BCMSales@bcmcom.com. To unsubscribe from this e-mail list, reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line or Click here to unsubscribe.