- Grow sales revenue within the territory by establishing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and increasing sales within the existing account base.
- Identify and qualify new customers using your account development skills, existing sales channels, and BCM’s lead generation tools and CRM database.
- Maximize the territory sales leads via existing distributor sales channels and independent sales reps within the territory through frequent contact, product updates, and co-selling activities.
- Identify a value proposition for new prospective customers intelligently matching BCM’s products and services to those companies that need them and effectively communicate that message to the correct decision makers such as Commodity Management, Purchasing, Product Management, or Engineering.
- Report regional sales activity and new account development progress by updating the CRM database on a regular basis reporting the status of current customers and tracking progress of the new accounts and opportunities pipeline.
- Territory includes Mid Atlantic / New England / North East states working in conjunctions with in-territory Sales Manager.
- Reside either in territory from a home-office location or work from BCM’s Irvine, Southern California main office.
- Excellent sales and business development skills necessary to identify prospects, reach the decision makers, and clearly convey BCM’s proven value proposition.
- Experience working in technology or electronics industry with ODMs is a plus.
- 4 year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High energy self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision, proactively solve problems, and stay on task to maximize the territory’s revenue potential with the resources and tools available.
- Travel within assigned territory as required (30-40%).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Compensation includes a competitive base salary commiserate with experience plus a quota-based commission incentive plan paid monthly.