Why Consider BCM as your ODM/OEM industrial motherboard partner?
|Established in 1990, BCM Advanced Research has more than 20 years experience designing and manufacturing industrial motherboards and computing systems. We have been serving the Fortune 500 companies in the markets including Point-of-Sale (POS), ATM Terminal, Self-Serve Kiosk, Self-Serve Ticketing Systems, Lottery Terminal, Gaming Machines, Industrial Control and Automation, Digital Signage, Players Tracking Systems, Luggage X-Ray Scan Systems, Medical Imaging System and many more embedded applications.
With this background and accumulated experiences, BCM knows what our customers want. More importantly we can achieve customer's expectation and satisfaction with these qualifications:
- Strict ECO/ECN Process: BCM has a strict policy restricting any hardware, firmware, component, or driver change without official notification through our formal Engineering Change Order process. Without exception, all engineering change orders are communicated in advanced to customers. Few companies can guarantee such stringent control.
- 100% Factory Burn-in or JTAG testing: Included in our quotation is a 100% factory burn-in or JTAG testing for each board prior to shipping. This quality measure minimizes the chance out of box failures and reduces RMA overhead.
- Designed for 24/7 Operation: The high-grade components we use, combined with the high density component placement in our designs, separates our system boards from the standard commercial boards designed for 9-to-5 use in a non-challenging desktop environments. Our system boards are designed for 24/7 operation in non-optimum conditions.
- Local Software and Hardware Engineering Resources: BCM has a staff of hardware and software engineers located in Irvine, CA to interface real time with our US based customers during the design and qualification process as well as to provide continued post-design support which is far superior than relying on offshore engineering.
- Local Logistical Support Team: BCM has local resources available to communicate real-time on logistics including but not limited to materials purchasing, shipping, scheduling, sourcing accessories such as custom cables, addressing quick-turn requests, RMA, and many other items.
To find out how BCM can help you achieve your requirements, please send us your inquiry HERE.